I have been designing and developing websites for over 12 years. In recent years most my development work has been Content Management Systems (CMS) based on the WordPress platform, which gives site owners the ability to edit their own pages. I have found WordPress to be by far the most user-friendly system for clients.
Most of the sites I have developed in the last few of years make use of responsive design, i.e. the content is automatically reformatted to provide an optimal viewing experience on the device being used, whether it is a desktop computer, tablet, or smart phone.
Here are some of the websites I have designed and developed:
- Jazz with Friends: WordPress CMS, Responsive Design
- PeacePraxis: WordPress CMS and blog, Responsive Design
- Doylestown Heat: WordPress CMS, Responsive Design
- Malarskey Woodwinds: WordPress CMS, Responsive Design
- The Center for Contemporary Art: WordPress CMS, Responsive Design
- Solebury Township Historical Society: WordPress CMS
- Phillips’ Mill Community Association: WordPress CMS